Handheld Formaldehyde Meter
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Tracks, Calculates and Displays Three Cumulative Formaldehyde Gas Metrics
- One-Button Calibration to 0 ppm in Clean Air
- User-Adjustable High Alarm
- Measures Formaldehyde ppm, Relative Humidity (RH) and Temperature in °F or °C
- Manual Off-Settable for Temperature and RH Accuracy
- Min/Max Memory and Data Hold
- Large Backlit Dual- Readout LCD
- Low Battery Indication
- Tripod Mount
HHAQ-108 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
DescriptionThe HHAQ-108 is ideal formeasuring levels of gaseousformaldehyde (HCHO) as partof a workplace indoor air quality(IAQ) maintenance program,or to spot-check a residentialenvironment.
The HHAQ-108 features anelectrochemical sensor whichmeasures real-time formaldehydegas concentration with accuracyand resolution that meet U.S.National Institute for OccupationalSafety and Health’s (NIOSH’s)acceptance criteria. It also tracks,calculates and displays threecumulative formaldehyde gasmetrics: 8-hour TWA(time-weighted average), 1-houraverage, and 15-minute STEL(short-term exposure limit). Thedevice is also equipped with atripod mount fitting for handsfree monitoring.
Formaldehyde Range/Resolution: 0 to 5 ppm/0.01 ppm*
Formaldehyde Accuracy: ±(5% + 0.03 ppm)*
Formaldehyde Sensor Type Warmup Time: Electrochemical/1 to 15 minutes
Temperature Range: 0 to 50°C (0 to 122°F)
Temperature Accuracy/Resolution: ±1°C (1.8°F)/0.1°
RH Range/Accuracy: 10 to 90% RH/±5% of reading, typical
Display Type/Size: Dual readout LCD/51 mm (2") diagonal
Auto Power-Off Trigger: 15 minutes of front-panel inactivity (can be disabled)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F) @ 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing
Dimensions: 210 L x 60 H x 25 mm D (8.3 x 2.4 x 1.0")
Weight: 204 g (7.2 oz) (with battery)
Power Source: 4 “AAA” batteries (included) or optional 110V AC adaptor (HHB400-AC)
* Meets U.S. National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health’s (NIOSH’s) acceptance criteria.