NEMA 3R/4 Free-Standing Outdoor EnclosureNEMA Type 3R & 4 Free-Standing Outdoor Electrical Enclosures and Control Panels - Sizes from 60x24 to 90x36"
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- 0.104" Carbon Steel
- Concealed Hinge
- Removable and Interchangeable Doors
- Flange Trough Collar Around All Sides of Door Opening
- Seams Continuously Welded and Ground Smooth, No Holes or Knockouts
- Strong, Rigid Construction with Stiffeners Welded On Backs of Single Access Boxes
- Lifting Eyes for Easy Handling
- Black ZInc Die Cast Keylocking/ Padlocking Handle
- 3-Point Latching Mechanism
- Latch Rods Have Rollers for Easier Door Closing
- Removable Print Pocket Provided On Door
- Mounting Channels Welded Horizontally On Sides of Interior Body At Top, Bottom and Middle for Mounting Optional Panels or Rack Mounting Angles
- Oil Resistant Gasket
- Ground Stud on Door
SCE-72EL3018FS Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The SCE-FS Series electrical enclosure is designed to house a variety of electrical and electronic controls, equipment and instruments. Provisions for optional surface mounting or rack mounting of almost any type of equipment. Provides protection from dust, dirt, water and oil. The enclosures are extra deep for weatherproof applications requiring more interior space.
These electrical cabinets are white powder coating inside and ANSI-61 recoatable gray finish outside over phosphatized surfaces. Stainless steel enclosures are Type 304 stainless with #4 brushed finish. Optional panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standard IS3
NEMA Type 3R, 12 & 13
UL Listed Type 3R & 12
CSA TYpe 3R & 12
IEC 60529 IP 55 Industry Standard IS4
NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12 & 13
UL Listed Type 3R, 4 & 12
CSA TYpe 3R, 4 & 12
IEC 60529 IP 66
To maintain NEMA Type 3R rating, a drip shield is recommended.