B&K Vibro Non-Contacting Displacement Sensor System4 mm measuring range, complete system
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Compliant to API 670
- Universal oscillator can drive both 5m and 10m system
- Self-latching push-pull plug connections for easy assembly
- Broad temperature range: -55 to 180 °C (-67 to 356 °F)
ds821.mc301/1/70/045/015/05/10 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Cable Length 15 ft
- Accuracy (0 to 45 °C) ±5.0%
- Accuracy (Over Full Operating Temperature) ±7.5%
- Current Consumption 12 mA Maximum
- IP classification (Sensor) IP68
- Nominal system length 5m / 10m
- Operating Temperature Range -55 to 180 °C (-67 to 356 °F)
- Operating Voltage 24 Vdc Nominal (-18 to -28 Vdc)
- Output Impedance 50 Ω
- Output Signal 0 to (Supply Voltage +2 Vdc)
- Weight 200g
The displacement sensor systems of the ds82x series are made to monitor rotating shafts of critical machinery. They are based on the non-contacting eddy-current measurement principle. Series ds82x sensor systems measure the distance between the tip of the displacement sensor probe and an electrically conductive surface and provide a subsequent monitoring system with a proportional voltage signal. In the application range of machine monitoring, this makes it possible to capture the status of rotating shafts e.g. from turbines, compressors, pumps or fans. Typical measurements in this context are radial shaft vibration or axial shaft position measurements. All Series ds82x displacement sensors are designed for durable use in harsh industrial environmental conditions.