Dual DIN Rail Temperature Transmitter w/ Programmable InputsDual DIN Rail Temperature Transmitter
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Provides Two-Channel Transmitters or Signal Isolators (4 to 20 or 0 to 20 mA)
- Programmable Input Types and Ranges with the Optional External Display (required to program unit- model number is TXDIN70-DISPLAY)
- DIN Rail Mounted
- Inputs are not isolated- Only use UNGROUNDED thermocouple sensors
- Universal Power Supply
- For thermocouples and RTD: Unit displays deg C only
TXDIN70-24V Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- It generates two isolated current outputs, 4 to 20 or 0 to 20 mA. The range of retransmission output can be freely defined.
- The model is DIN rail mounted. Its width is only 22.5 mm. The instrument can be easily configured by connecting to our E8 handset display.
- Universal power supply of 100 to 240 Vac or 24 Vdc.
Thermocouple: K, J, T, E, R, S, B, N WRe5-WRe26
RTD: Pt100, Cu50
Linear Voltage: 0 to 20 mV, 0 to 60 mV, 0 to 100 mV, 0 to 1V, 0.2 to 1V
Instrument Input Range K(-50 to 1300°C), S(-50 to 1700°C), R(-50 to 1700°C), T(-200 to 350°C), E(0 to 1000°C), J(0 to 1200°C), B(0 to 1800°C), N(-50 to 1300°C), WRe5%WRe26(0 to 2300°C), Pt100(-200 to 900°C)
Linear Input: -9990 to 30,000 units defined by user
Retransmission Accuracy: 0.3% FS ±1 digit (including input and output error)
Output Specification: Can be freely defined in the range of 0 to 22 mA with maximum output voltage ≥11V
Temperature Drift: ≥0.015%FS/°C (including the temperature drift of input and output)
Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC): ±4 KV/5 KHz according to IEC61000-4-4 (EFT); 4 KV according to IEC61000-4-5
Isolation Withstanding Voltage: Voltage between power, signal input and output terminals ≥2300 Vdc;
Power Supply: 100 to 240 Vac, -15%, +10% /50 to 60 Hz; or 24VDC
Power Consumption: ≥3W
Operating Ambient: Temperature -10 to 60°C; humidity ≥90%RH
Note: B thermocouple obtains the above measurement accuracy only at the range of 400 to 1800°C. It's measurement from 60 to 400°C is less accurate.