Flowline Open-Channel Radar Level Transmitter (up to 98.4ft)1" NPT, 4.88" Antenna, 12" to 98.4" Range
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Rugged IP68 sensor enclosure with 304 SS mounting bracket.
- Simple configuration via remote push button display module.
- 26 GHz. pulse radar is unaffected by sump process conditions.
- Wall mounted display with windowed enclosure rated IP67.
- 12” (30cm) dead band enables utilization of the entire sump.
- LCD displays level in feet or meters with percent of span bar.
- Optional display mode indicates the echo signal return curve.
- Auto-temperature compensation for accurate measurement.
- Self diagnostics with selectable fail-safe signal outputs.
- Recognition, storage and rejection of false echo signal returns.
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Beam Angle 12°
- Certification cTUVus, FCC
- Display Type LCD
- Frequency 26 GHz
- Measurement Type Level
- Minimum Ambient Temperature -40°C (-40°F)
The general purpose 26 GHz. pulse radar transmitter provides continuous level measurement up to 98.4’ (30m) with a 4-20 mA signal output, and is configured via its remote push button display module. The non-contact liquid level sensor is intended for industrial wastewater, municipal storm or sewer lift station, reservoir, river, canal or open channel applications located below or above grade. Select this sensor for challenging process conditions that may include light surface foam or agitation, small trash or plant material, wind, condensation or vapor. Each comes with a 32.8’ (10m) cable, mounting bracket and display module. The sensor is designed for bracket mount installation suspended above the liquid level.