Smart-Micro IR T/C Adding Smart Linearization to the Smallest IR
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
This product is no longer available please refer to OS-MINI-Series for possible replacement.
- Non-Contact Temperature Measurement Thatâ€™s Plug and Play
- No Impedance Leakage Current or Linearity Problems to Worry About
- Sensor Head is Remote and without Air Purge can be Used in Ambient Temperatures to 100Â°C (212Â°F) and with Small Sized Air Purge Jacket can be Cooled to 350Â°F (177Â°C)
- The Sensor Heads are the Smallest Sized in the Market (0.25" Diameter)
- Precision with Changes in Sensor Head Ambient
- All Digital System
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The smallest sized IR temperature sensor in the world now has brains. By combining the OS36-SM sensor head with the OS35 platform, precision in small places is now a reality. The OS35 processes the signal from the microIRt/c, linearizes, and gives an analog output (4 to 20 mA, 0 to 5V, 0 to 10V). Accuracy holds with changes in ambient from -45 to 100 °C, with no drifting. Four sensor heads with 1:2 and 4:1 optics, straight and side view mounting, built in air purge (cool to 120 °C), air purge jackets (cool to 175 °C), and mounting brackets are available.
Temperature Range Table (Table 1)
|Temperature Code||Temperature Range|
|100ºC||0 to 100ºC|
|250ºC||0 to 250ºC|
|70ºC||-30 to 70ºC|
|500ºC (*)||0 to 500ºC|
|(*) This temperature range is only available with models of 4:1 FOV.|
Output Options Table (Table 2)
|Output Suffix||Output Type|
|MA||4 to 20 mA|
|V10 (**)||0 to 10V|
|V5||0 to 5V|
|RS2||RS232 communications port|
|(**) This output range is only available with 24V power supply.|
Power Supply Table (Table 3)
|Power Supply Suffix||Power|
|12V||12 Vdc power supply|
|24V||24 Vdc power supply|