Stainless Steel Housing IR sensor with Thermocouple Outputs1:1 FOV , Type E, 140°C (280°F) to 190°C (370°F)
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Stainless steel housing
- IP67 and IP65 housing rating
- Operating temperature range -18 to 85°C (0 to 185°F)
- No moving parts and no thermal mass errors
- Achieve higher ambient temperature with OS36-APC accessory
- Self-Powered and no frictional heat errors for moving surfaces
- Easily connect to one of Omega's any controllers!
OS36-E-340F Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Maximum Storage Temperature 85°C (185°F)
- Minimum Storage Temperature -18°C (0°F)
- Repeatability 0.02°F (0.01°C)
- Sensor Diameter 0.50" (12.7mm)
- Sensor Length 1.75" (44.5mm)
The OS36 is an infrared sensor with thermocouple outputs with the advantages of non-contact temperature measurement. The OS36 produces a thermocouple output signal that can be used with any standard J, K, T or E thermocouple instrumentation. The thermocouple output option elmiminates the need for external power sources. The infrared sensor’s accuracy is specified for target emissivity 0.9. For other emissivity values, readings can be corrected to provide accurate measurements. Even without correction, the readings are extremely repeatable, for use in process and quality control applications.
The OS36 has a calibrated sensing range of -18 to 250°C (0 to 480°F) and operating temperature range of -18 to 85°C (0 to 185°F). These sensors can achieve higher ambient temperature ratings with the OS36-APC up to 538°C (1000°F) with water cooling or 400°C (750°F) with air-cooling. The housing is hermetically sealed and NEMA 4, IP65 and IP67 rated.
The OS36 is designed for applications such as rough steel plates, brick, paints, quartz, water, asbestos,unpolished stainless steel wood and more.