Protection Head Thermocouples Type T, J & K 3-A Sanitary Probe3-A Approved Sanitary Thermocouple Sensors with Polypropylene Connection Head
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- 3-A Approved Design, Combined with a Mounting Flange Meeting the Requiremnets of ASME-BPE-2007, Assures Trouble-Free Cleanability and Interchangeability
- Sensor Can Be Used in Sanitary, Hygienic and Clean-In-Place Food, Dairy, Beverage and BioPharmaceutical Processes
- Process Connection is a 1½" 16AMP Tri-Grip™ (Tri-Clamp® Compatible) Conforming to ASME BPE-2007, Other Cap Sizes and Styles are Available
- Wetted Surfaces are 316L Stainless Steel, Surface Finish = 32 Microinch or Better
- Standard Lengths Include 3, 4, 5 and 6" Probe Lengths, Other Lengths Available
- Connection Head is White Screw Cap Style Polypropylene Standard, Stainless Steel Head Also Available
- Ungrounded J, K, T or E Thermocouple, Special Limits of Error
- -50 to 200°C (-58 to 392°F) Temperature Range
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The 3-A Approved OMEGA™ TCS-S-NB9W and TCS-H-NB9W Series Thermocouple Sensors are designed for use in Sanitary or Hygienic Clean-in-Place applications in the Food, Dairy, Beverage and BioPharmaceutical industries. These sensors are manufactured with 316L stainless steel housings that meet the requirements of ASME BPE-2007 and 3-A Standard 74-05, and are welded and processed to provide a clean, smooth, 32µinch or better surface finish in the wetted areas for easy cleaning.
In addition to the standard 1½-16AMP process connection, these can be provided in the following sizes and styles:
|Process Connection||Model Number Code|
|1" and 1½"-16AMP||-D1-|
If you need a process connection that is not listed above, please contact our sales department for availability.
The probe stems are manufactured in two configurations; standard ¼" diameter probe for standard duty service, and a stepped 3/8" to 3/16" diameter probe design for good response times in heavy duty applications.
This sensor is available with either a white polypropylene screw-top connection head (NB9W) or a stainless steel screw top connectoion head (NB15) for connection to your process instrumentation. These sensors are also available in RTD and Thermistor styles to accommodate any process input requirement. In addition to the standard 1½-16AMP flange design, this sensor can be provided in a wide variety of flange sizes and styles. If you need something a little (or a lot) different, we can accommodate your needs.
Food process hygienic temperature sensors can be used to aid food safety inspection compliance and verification of time temperature control. Combined with a chart recorder model CTXL you can temperature monitor a CCP ( Critical Control Point) or sanitation time and move toward a HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) compliance plan.
This sensor is stocked with Type "T" or Type "J" Thermocouples standard, but are available in any thermocouple type:
|Thermocouple Type||Positive/Negative Conductors||Color Code (Red is Negative)|
|Type T||Copper/Constantan||Blue/Red with Brown Jacket|
|Type E||Chromel/Constantan||Purple/Red with Brown Jacket|
|Type K||Chromel/Alumel||Yellow/Red with Brown Jacket|
|Type J||Iron/Constantan||White/Red with Brown Jacket|
View the Thermocouple Accuracy and Color Code charts