Bolt-On RTD Sensor with Aluminum Flag Housing1 m PFA leads, 100 Ω, DIN connector, #3, #4 hole
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Updated housing design for improved strain relief
- Standard hole for #3 and #4 screw. Options available for #5, #6, #8 screw
- Small aluminum housing allows for installation on most flat surfaces
- Sensor can be bolted or cemented into place
- Class A or Class B RTD element conforming to IEC 60751
- Temp range -60 to 230°C (-76 to 446°F), or -60 to 450°C (-76 to 842°F) -HT version
- Resistance value: PT100 Ω or PT1000 Ω
- Connection options: mini 3-pin connector, standard 3-pin connector, stripped ends, and spade lugs
RTD-831-TA3F Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Accuracy Class "A" conforming to IEC 60751
- Dimensions Barrel, 0.562” by 0.190”; Flag (mounting body portion), 0.31" by 0.31"
- Mounting Type Bolt-on or Cement-on
- Nominal Resistance Curve Choice of PT100Ω or PT1000Ω
- Process Temperature Range -60 to 230°C (-76 to 446°F), standard unit or -60 to 450°C (-76 to 842°F), high temperature unit (-"HT")
- Wire Length / Terminations 1 m standard. Other lengths available