Self-Adhesive Polyimide Fast Response Surface Thermocouples - Highest TempSurface Thermocouple High or Low Temperatures! Self Adhesive or Cement-On! Super Fast Response All the Time!
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Sold in Packs of 5 Economically Priced
- Stocked in 1, 2, and 3 m (40, 80, and 120") Lengths
- Custom Lead Lengths Available
- Available in J, K, T, and E Calibrations
- Stripped Leads Standard (Molded MiniatureConnector with Integral Strain Relief Optional)
- Easy Installation Silicone Based, Self-Adhesive Backing [Rated to 260°C (500°F)]
- Temperature Range -73C to 260°C Continuous, 315°C (600°F) When Used as a "Cement-On" (OMEGABOND™ Air Set Cements Available-Place Sensor and Encapsulate with OMEGABOND™ Air Set Cement)
- Also Available with Stainless Steel Overbraid for Tougher Applications
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
OMEGA introduces the next generation of our fast response surface mount thermocouples. The new SA1XL surface thermocouple achieves response times of less than 0.15 seconds. These surface thermocouples are constructed using a Polyimide/ fiberglass junction insulation along with a fiberglass-insulated lead wire.
For more demanding applications, Stainless Steel Overbraid is available; add "-SB" option to part number. Consult Sales for pricing, or se
e the Product Specs PDF.
The SA1XL can be used as a self-adhering thermocouple for temperatures up to 260°C (500°F) or it can be cemented in place for use at temperatures up to 315°C (600°F).
Patch length: 1.0” (25 mm)
Patch Width: 0.375” (9.5 mm)
Strip length 1” (25 mm) with 0.5” (12.5 mm) bare wire
View the Thermocouple Accuracy and Color Code charts