Retractable Cable, 2 wire, Thermocouples, RTDs, ThermistorsRetractable Sensor Cables for Thermocouples, RTDs and Thermistors
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- J, K, T and E Thermocouple Calibrations and 3-Wire Copper for RTD\xe2\x80\x99s and Thermistors
- Expansion Ratio up to 500%\xe2\x80\x941 Foot of Cable Stretches to 5 Feet
- TPE Plastic Jacket for Indoor and Outdoor Use to 220\xc2\xb0F (104\xc2\xb0C)
- Retracted Coil Lengths of 1, 2, 3 and 4 Feet with 6" Straight Ends
- Ideal for Use with Handheld and Benchstand Electronic Indicators
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
OMEGA™ Retractable Sensor Cable is color coded and spring coiled, for use with thermocouples, RTD’s and thermistors.
To achieve a superior jacket construction, OMEGA has employed the latest in jacketing material: TPE (thermoplastic elastomer), a unique family of thermoplastics which exhibits characteristics previously found only in rubber compounds. TPE is extremely tough and flexible, and has excellent abrasion resistance. Our special construction technique yields an expansion rate of up to 500%.
OMEGA’s retractable sensor cables are specifically recommended for use with electronic-type indicators, either panel, handheld or bench type models. The cables should not be used with self powered, unamplified analog meters, such as OMEGA™ Series 7000 pyrometers. Retractable sensor cables have hundreds of applications: oscillating machinery, handheld surface probes, or wherever retractable sensor cables are required.
Color Code of Cables
ANSI Code Calibration Jacket +Wire –Wire J Iron/Constantan Black White Red K CHROMEGA™/ALOMEGA™ Yellow Yellow Red T Copper/Constantan Blue Blue Red E CHROMEGA™/Constantan Purple Purple Red RTD/TH Copper (3-Wire) White 2 Black Red
Typical Resistance of Cables
Ohms Per Running Foot of Cable
30 cm (1 ft) Coiled (150 cm [5 ft] Extended)
Ohms Per Foot of Wire
Three Wires Per Cable)
J K T E RTD and Thermistor 16.3 27.5 14 33.1 0.57
Model No. Input
RSC-(1)-(2)-(3)-(4) T/C 4.2 mm (0.165') RSC-RTD-(2)-(3)-(4) RTD 4.4 mm (0.175') RSC-TH-(2)-(3)-(4) TH 4.24 mm (0.175') RSCM*-(1)-(2)-(3)-(4) T/C 3.4 mm (0.135')
1. Fill the 1st box (1) with desired ANSI Calibration. Use ANSI symbols “J”, “K”, “T”, “E” for thermocouple calibration; “RTD” for resistance temperature detector; or “TH” for thermistor.
2. Fill in 2nd box (2) with retracted coil length in cm (ft): 30 (1), 60 (2), 90 (3) or 120 (4).
3. Fill in 3rd box (3) with termination style number (one end).
4. Fill in 4th box (4) with termination style number (other end).
* M = Miniature Retractable Cable
† Indicate associated meter or pin out desired for connector