NEMA 4X 304/316 SS Junction Enclosures outdoor & wash downNEMA Type 4X 304 and 316 Stainless Steel EnvirolineÂ® Junction Enclosures for outdoor and wash down applications, 6x4 to 16x14 sizes
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- 0.063" Stainless Steel Type 304 and 316
- Seams Continuously Welded and Ground Smooth
- Flange Trough Collar Around All Sides of Door Opening
- Oil-Resistant Gasket
- Standoffs Provided for Mounting Optional Sub-panels
- Doors Open 180º with Removable Hinges
- Black Mini ¼ Turn Latches
- Latches Are Opened or Closed with a Screwdriver
- Mounting Feet, Sealing Washers and Hole Plugs Included
- Ground Stud on Door and Body
SCE-10086ELJSS Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
The SEC-ELJSS Series electrical enclosures are designed to house electrical controls, instruments and components in areas, which may be regularly hosed down or are in very wet or oily conditions. These electrical enclosures provide protection from dust, dirt, oil, and water. For outdoor application a drip shield is recommended.
#4 brushed finish on all exterior surfaces. Optional panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards IS5
NEMA Type 4, 4X, 12 & 13
UL Listed Type 4, 4X &12
CSA Type 12, 4, & 4X
IEC 60529 IP 66