NEMA4 Junction Outdoor, Viewing Window, Steel/SSNEMA Type 4 EnvirolineÂ® Junction Outdoor Electrical Enclosures with Viewing Window, in Carbon or Stainless Steel
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- 0.063 Carbon Steel, 304 & 316 Stainless Steel
- .25" Polycarbonate Window
- Seams Continuously Welded and Ground Smooth
- Flange Trough Collar Around All Sides of Door Opening with Oil-Resistant Gasket
- Standoffs Provided for Mounting Optional Sub-Panels
- Removable Pin Hinges WITH Removable Hinges
- Black Mini-Quarter Turn Latches
- Latches are Opened or Closed with a Screwdriver
- Mounting feet, Sealing Washers and Hole Plugs Included
- Ground Stud on Door and Body
SCE-DFJ1210 Model OptionsView all models
Edit these specs to order a different model. Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
Designed to house electrical controls, instruments and components that require unrestricted viewing of the gauges or controls in areas which may be regularly hosed down or are in very wet or oily conditions. Provides protection from dust, dirt, oil, and water.
ANSI-61 gray powder coat inside and out. Optional Subpanels are powder coated white. The enclosure and sub-panels can be custom ordered in 316 stainless steel.
Industry Standards IS2
NEMA Type 4 , 12 & 13
CSA Type 4 & 12
UL Type 4 & 12
IEC 60529 IP66