Brüel & Kjaer Vibro Non-Contacting Displacement TransmitterTransmitter for axial vibrations, 1.5 mm measuring range
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Loop-powered displacement transmitter
- Maximum linear range up to 2 mm
- Driver electronics are built into the transmitter housing
- Broad temperature range: -40 to 105 °C (-40 to 221 °F)
- Both axial position and radial shaft vibration options
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Cable Length 15 ft
- Accuracy (0 to 45 °C) ±0.2%
- Accuracy (Over Full Operating Temperature) ±0.5%
- Current Consumption 21 mA Maximum
- IP classification (Sensor) IP68 / IP69
- Nominal Loop Resistance 250 Ω
- Nominal system length up to 15m
- Operating Temperature Range -40 to 105 °C (-40 to 221 °F)
- Operating Voltage 24 Vdc Nominal (12 to 32 Vdc)
- Output Signal 4 to 20 mA
- Storage Temperature Range -55 to 125 °C (-67 to 257 °F)
- Weight 150g
The integrated DT-120 series displacement transmitters are based on the non-contacting eddy current measurement principle, which has proven itself in the machine monitoring sector for several decades. It allows the distance between the tip of the displacement transmitter and an electrically conductive surface to be measured. The integrated electronics measure the axial shaft position or the radial shaft vibration from the displacement signal, depending on the model being used. The measurement result is outputted to a subsequent controller, via the loop-powered interface, as a 4 - 20 mA signal. An additional dynamic output provides a diagnostic signal for simple system setup or signal analysis. Our series DT-120 eddy current displacement transmitters are distinguished by their innovative design. All of the measuring electronics and the loop-powered interface are integrated in the transmitter's housing. This considerably simplifies the installation of these systems as compared to those with external driver electronics. The displacement transmitter is available in both forward and reverse mount versions.