Brüel & Kjaer Vibro Non-Contacting Integrated Displacement SensorIntegrated oscillator, 1.5 mm measuring range, built-in driver electronic
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- Compact design simplifies installation
- Integrated design with built-in driver electronic
- No need for a separate oscillator
- up to 15 m integrated cable length
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination.
- Cable Length 15 ft
- Current Consumption 20 mA Maximum
- IP classification (Sensor) IP54
- Nominal system length up to 15m
- Operating Temperature Range 0 to 110 °C (32 to 230 °F)
- Operating Voltage -18 to -30 Vdc
- Output Signal 0 to (Supply Voltage +2 Vdc)
- Storage Temperature Range -20 to 70 °C (-4 to 158 °F)
- Weight 120g
The integrated displacement sensor system IN-081 is based on the non-contacting eddy-current measurement principle. It measures the distance between the tip of the displacement sensor and an electrically conductive surface and provides a subsequent monitoring system with a proportional voltage signal.
Normally non-contacting ECDS (eddy current displacement sensor) systems consist of a sensor probe, a driver electronic and a connection cable to connect both. Based on long-time experience and knowledge B&K Vibro engineers developed an innovative sensor system that integrates all the various components of discrete systems into one single housing.
The IN-081 sensor system obtains important information about the condition of rotating shafts of turbines, generators, compressors or pumps.