SA1-RTD Surface-Mount RTD Temperature sensor | Quick Shipment
Please add to cart to keep it or exit the configuration
- 100 Ω DIN Class A (±0.06 Ω or ±0.15°C at 0°C) Accuracy Standard
- Easy-Installation Silicone-Based, Self-Adhesive Backing Rated to 260°C (500°F)
- Back Can be Reapplied
- Temperature Range -73C to 260°C Continuous, 290°C (554°F) Short Term Operation When Installed with OMEGABOND Air Set Cements
- Stripped 3-Wire Leads Standard (Connectors Optional), Color Code: Black/Black/Red
- Optional 4-Wire Configuration (Color Code: Black/Black/Red/Red)
- Stocked in 1 m (40") Lengths Also Available in 2 and 3 m (80 and 120") and Custom Length Lead Wires
- Other Resistances/Accuracies Available on Request
- Stainless Steel Overbraid Option to reduce electrical noise and protect lead wire from abrasion
Edit OptionsView all models
Not all combinations are valid. Options compatible with previous selections will be in bold.
*Highlighted options are not compatible. Please select a different combination or click the CONFIGURE button to build your own.
The SA1-RTD surface-mount RTD temperature sensor mounts on flat or curved surfaces and provides Class A accuracy for critical temperature monitoring applications. Based on a 2 x 2 x 0.8 mm thin-film platinum RTD and supplied with bare 3-wire leads as a standard configuration (connector optional), itcan be customized for use in a wide variety of applications. The sensor can be easily applied with its selfadhesive